Friday 13 February 2009

blogging set up

I have spent most of today trying to organise my 'favourites' section on the lap top. some of the things i connected to are from ages ago and are no longer interesting. Some things I have found are like long lost old friends, that I was wondering where they had got to.

So there are now several links on this blog with other blogs and websites. The one I have just finished looking at/linking with is UKHandmade. No doubt some of you will already be linked up with it, might even meet some of you there!


Need to start putting some photos of things I have been recently making on here....
just checked the camera, the batteries exhausted, deep joy! will have to do it later, gives me time to knit while i wait. yipee! nothing like stolen time!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up to UK Handmade, good luck with the blog and happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. judging by your header the pics are going to be fun! it takes forever to set it all up doesn't it - but once you get going.... well that takes up loads of time too! but it is fun! t.x

    ReplyDelete